herein referred to as Mare owner, has engaged
one service to_______________________for the 20_______breeding season
US funds, for the following
MIGHTY BLACK BART CN503718 - Breeding Fee $650.00
FOREST EDGE APPALOOSAS,
above stallion, is herein referred to as Breeder. Breeding season shall
begin March 1 - June 30 of the year stated on the contract.
1) A completed stallion contract and photocopy of both sides of
registration papers, will be on file before the first shipment of semen.
2) Stallion fee of $________ includes nonrefundable booking fee of $_______payable upon execution of this contract. The balance of ($________),
PLUS collection/shipping/handling fees of (__________) must be paid before
semen is shipped.
3) Mare Owner agrees to the following for EACH shipment of
semen: Payment in advance of shipping for collection/preparation/shipping
via Fed-Ex for traditional Monday-Friday shipping. Saturday delivery additional
cost is the responsibility of the Mare owner.
Shipment requests MUST be ordered a minimum of 24 hours IN ADVANCE
of when semen is to be shipped!!!
4) Same day shipping will necessitate an additional $100
5) Mare shall be healthy and in sound breeding condition. Mare
Owner agrees to use qualified AI personal and proper care in insemination
of mare. If mare does not settle, stallion owner is blameless.
6) Live Foal Guarantee: described as a foal that stands and nurses
without assistance. If said mare proves barren, aborts her foal, or if
foal is stillborn, a return season is guaranteed the following year only,
provided a written notification from a licensed veterinarian is delivered
within seven (7) days of producing a nonviable foal. Rhinopneumonitis
shots are required for the live foal guarantee. Failure to vaccinate will
void the Live Foal Guarantee.
7) There will be no refund of fees. Return in season the following
year only. If mare does not settle after 3 shipments, re-evaluation of
mare is required.
8) A breeder's certificate will be issued to the Mare owner after
all expenses have been paid in full and upon notification of birth of
the foal (backed up with pictures of mare and foal.)
9) FOREST EDGE APPALOOSAS is not responsible for lost, delayed,
or damaged semen.
No warranty, express or implied, shall accompany the Cooled Semen transferred
as a result of this agreement. Having been stated, it is fully understood
that FOREST EDGE APPALOOSAS
will got out of its way to make certain that the sperm count, motility,
and packaging of semen shall meet/exceed the standards of our industry.
10) Any contracts 30 days past due will be assessed
at 1.5% finance charge per month.
11) All accounts payable in Missoula County, Montana. Should it
be necessary for Breeder to employ an attorney to enforce any terms of
this agreement, including collection of money owed, Mare Owner shall pay
all reasonable attorney fees, costs of suits and other expenses incurred
to administer this contract. Mare owner will be turned into the Appaloosa
Horse Club for failure to pay the related stallion fees/shipping.